Contribute to Fuel Your Blogging
When lying in bed at night, do you find yourself dreaming of blogging? It’s ok, don’t be embarrassed. We won’t tell anyone. That probably just means you have a lot to say on the subject and you’re looking for the perfect way to get your information out there to the world.
We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back, but we’re that place! Fuel Your Blogging is always on the lookout for great guest writers who also happen to be kick-butt bloggers & writers. You’ll get your name known and expand your exposure. We’ve even been told the popular kids are now bugging some Fuel writers to sit at their lunch tables. Yes, we are THAT good for your rep.
Guest Writer Guidelines
Posts must be original pieces, written for Fuel Your Blogging.
- Guest posts cannot be republished.
- Posts must be non-promotional. However, in return we will provide you a 20 word promotional by-line and space for a short bio that can be included at the bottom of Article.
- If you write one article a month you will also get an extended bio under ‘authors’ on the about page with a headshot and fuel avatar.
- Contributors must have their own blog. Posts submitted on behalf of other companies will not be accepted. Sorry.
- Guest posts are unpaid.
How do I apply?
Please submit all requests to become a guest writer through our ‘contact’ form dropdown in the top navigation. Check the ‘Question’ box, and include your contact information and what topics you would like to write about. We always try and get back with everyone. If we feel you are a good fit, we will get some more information from you and discuss guest writer opportunities.
What we’re looking for
If you’re not sure what type of article you should submit to FuelYourBlogging, consider exploring the navigation bar above for an idea of what categories we’re working on exploring with our readers.
- Basic Tips
- Advanced Tips
- Blogging Inspiration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media