[This post is a part of the Feedback Fridays series]
The social web is powered by content. It’s what we search for with Google. It’s what we produce every time we update our status. And it’s why we share with each other online.
There are a ton of social sharing tools available out there, and while I’m sure we’ll talk about a lot of them, the focus of this post is to explore whether or not your visitors find it easy to share your blog with their network of friends, connections, or associates across the various social networks.
A lot of blogs could improve here.
Post a link to your blog in the comments section below and I’ll take a look at your blog — I’ll follow up with a reply to your comment with any number of the following things in mind:
- Are you sharing buttons prominently positioned?
- Do you offer sharing buttons for your front page?
- How about each post?
- Are your buttons positioned at the header, the footer, or both header and footer of each post?
- Do your buttons take a while to load?
- Is the design of your buttons simple or distracting?
[Join the ongoing conversation about this on Twitter by including #FuelFeedback somewhere in your tweet]